For a good cause

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Not a pretty good start in the morning as the cab driver stopped at the wrong place 
but didn't even bother to call when he had waited for so long. 
Seems to be my luck to be late whenever I got to take a cab from home. 
Luckily, we were not that particular about punctuality. Had Pizza Hut again for this year's BCP. 
I would really prefer KFC than that.

I was considering to give Late Plate a try but was only allowed to go at 5. 
So we decided to have a duck feast instead after blood donation.
The last time I donated was in 2007! 5 years ago. 
Apparently they had changed their regulation now, allowing people who had visited 
Bintan and Batam to donate as long as we did not participate in any jungle activities over there. 
Seriously who would do that?
 Hope I will have the chance to go down to the centre in 12 weeks' time.
  I could really use some Lime Aiyu to replenish my blood right now :)


Post a Comment