Chiso Zanmai

Sunday, November 4, 2012

23 Oct 2012 - Japanese buffet at Chiso Zanmai.



A rather belated birthday dinner for the Oct birthday boy. Look at the twins getting all excited for the feast. I like the interior of the restaurant as it is very spacious with high ceiling, seldom see one in a shopping mall.  I was glad that the place was not very packed during our visit. Food wise, it's rather limited. There are three types of sashimi available, a few selections of sushi and other cooked food. I found myself frequent the salmon station most where they had salmon prepared in different ways. The sweets wise, it's rather disappointing. But at least I had fun making myself a vanilla bowl swirl with mini rice balls. 


Enough of food, here are some happy faces of the night.

Post a Comment